05.35

Nama: Al.Hapis

Kelas:1EA08 

NPM:10214717



Make sentences (simple future tense + modal)

1. Tom isn’t free on Saturday. He would be working
2. According to the weather forecast, it would be raining tomorrow 
3. I’m sure tom would be geting is the job. He has a lot experience 
4. I can meet you this evening. Afriend of main would be coming to see me 
5. We would be going to italy
6. Don’t worry about the dog. It would not hurting you 
7. I will going to a party tomorrow night. Would you like to come too
8. I would probably go to europa this summer
9. John would help you 
10. Do you think Laura would be getting
11. Sue would probably arrive at about 8 o’clock
12. I think George would like the present you bought for him
13. I must study hard
14. I would to drive around the countryside 
15. I could imagining myself living there


Mencari paragraf yang ada modalnya lalu tambah dalam simple plan

  When you study, you should choose a quint place. You could study at home or in the library. You might set a schedule, so you study at the same time every day. Forming a study group with other students may help you. You must learn effectife study strategis if you want to succed in college


Membuat essay (what you will be in 5 years)

In the next 5 years I plan to apply for a job at the company that is in jakarta while looking for experience in the world of work, and the results of my work will be used to help defray the cost of family life and parental pilgrimage. After the experience of many in the world of work, I will open my own business and work lowowngan that my business can thrive and benefit a lot

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images